Cycling New Zealand Youth Cycling Instructor
Cycling New Zealand is the National Sports Organisation for all cycling codes in New Zealand, representing the interests of; Road & Track, Mountain Bike, BMX, and Schools Cycling.
Our key targeted outcomes are:
- Increased medal success internationally
- Growth in participation and membership
- More role models for New Zealand and cycling
- A strong, healthy and sustainable organisation
In collaboration with Sport Waikato, Cycling New Zealand has an exciting role to grow the number of children regularly participating in cycling. The Cycling New Zealand Youth Cycling Instructor will deliver cycling education programmes to children of 5 to 14 years of age at the Home of Cycling and in selected schools within the region.
If you have a passion for cycling and developing the confidence, competence and safety of children on bikes, then this is a great role for you.
- Role: Full time, 6month fixed term contract – Maternity cover, starting February 2019
- Because of the nature of sport working hours will primarily be after-school, nights and weekends
- Applications close: 18 January, 2019
- Please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by end of business on 18th January 2019