Campaign Lead (Team Leader)
Sport Waikato is looking for someone to represent the brand with an active attitude and a passion for people and the community. Leading the delivery of our Targeted Campaign to grow participation across the region by Women and Girls, you will need to have vision, inspiration and an eye for a challenge!
Based in Hamilton, the ideal candidate will be able to deliver on the goals of Moving Waikato 2025, particularly increasing the number of Women and Girls across the region participating in moderate to vigorous physical activity each day.
Additionally the Campaign Lead (Team Leader) will be responsible for changing the way our community sees and thinks of physical activity. This is a campaign about ‘Real Girls, doing Real Activity’.
This is a full time permanent position reporting to both the General Regional Leadership and as a Team Leader has responsibility to lead three team members active in our Targeted Participation Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven history in the simultaneous management of campaigns and multiple complex events
- High level communication and marketing experience (digital and print) including a deep understanding of how marketing works, especially target marketing
- Understanding of reporting and monitoring of large scale campaigns including CRM management and online monitoring of outcomes
- Experience and respect for the development and management of partner relationships including large national commercial partnerships
- A thoughtful and experienced leadership style
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- A strong understanding and affinity with the sport, recreation and physical activity sector
- Empathy for the needs of Women and Girls participation and understanding of volunteers
- Skilled in conceptual and strategic thinking and the ability to identify opportunities and emerging issues and easily communicate complexity in a simple way
- Communications/Marketing or Sport Management Qualifications
- Strong facilitation, networking and influencing skills
If this sounds like you, please send your covering letter, CV and application form (available on www.sportwaikato.org.nz) to: Human Resources, Sport Waikato, PO Box 46, Hamilton. Alternatively apply online using the Apply Now button.
successful applicants will be required to have a police check. Sport Waikato is committed to Child Protection and the safeguarding of children and young people, and it is our expectation that all staff will operate in a way that reflects this intent.
Sport Waikato is a Charitable Trust. Our vision is ‘Everyone out there and active’.
Applications close Friday 30 June 2017 at 5.00pm.