Is your organisation affiliated to a regional or national body?
Indicate low participation groups this project will target (if any)
Indicate the types of activity within the project
Primary Strategic Outcome
In what setting(s) will the project be delivered?
Identify the district(s) the project will be delivered in
Is your organisation GST registered?
For your project you will need to download and complete a Project Application Form, and upload it with your submission. You can download the document here: Kick Start Project Application Form
Please remember to save your document especially after uploading additional information., There is a SAVE function at the bottom of the form - please SAVE regularly.
- I hereby certify that I have been authorised to prepare and submit this Kick Start Fund Application form. The information contained herein is, to the best of my knowledge, true and correct.
- I have informed our relevant Governing body of this project
- The organisation will comply with any reasonable request from Sport Waikato to monitor performance and accountability
- Any funding received will be used for the project for which it was approved within the agreed timeframe
- I understand that there is an expectation that reporting will be required at the completion of the project.
- Any personal information about individuals you provide in this application will be used only to assist with the administration and assessment of your application and in publishing the results of approved investment
- Organisations, groups and individuals have the right to check and correct any personal information held by Sport Waikato
- I agree that the project information can be shared with other organisations for development of KiwiSport projects.
the person signing this document must have signing authority for the organisation (eg. school principal, club president etc). However the signing authority does not have to be the person filling in this application or be the main contact for the project.